Blogroll

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Business Card As A Career Tool: by Jim Adcock

After talking with a job seeker the other day, I asked for his card so I could keep in touch with him. He replied that his company didn't give its employees business cards. He didn't have a personal business card either.
I was asking for his card because I had spoken with him a couple of months before, and he took my card and said he would contact me so I could pass job leads to him. But I didn't hear from him, and I had no way to initiate contact with him, so he missed a couple of good leads.
I realized that not everyone has been taught the value of a business card - their own personal business card - to their career.

No comments:

ShareThis

snow flakes

blogger widgets Blogspot Tutorial

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...