A Blog about SharePoint knowledge. Here you can find most information related to SharePoint Administration, SharePoint Development, My experience with SharePoint client, Information on SharePoint server and End user computing, SharePoint Study Materials etc. HAPPY Reading...!
We ran the query for all the DB which was in offline. Then ran the product configuration wizard and it was successful.
Now all the sites are accessible!!!:)
Root Cause Analysis: Several DB’s went offline because “huge amount of Log shipping data has been generated for the past 2 months and disk space crossed its threshold”. Later we identified our staging site FAST search server continuously crawling for more than 1000 hours and it never seems like stopping. This happened because “FAST Search server certificate “got expired 3 months back.
We stopped the crawling manually and renewed the fast search certificate .Also we have done shrinking of the log shipping data as well.
That’s it... & it’s all set now.
Note: If you find a different solution, please report it as a comment to this post. Be sure to double-verify it: undo your solution and verify that the problem comes back, then redo it and verify that the problem goes away.